Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20241018_151243.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely love the simplicity of that watch. Let me know if you ever decide to get rid of it.
This is one of the most comfortable watches I've ever owned. I don't see it going anywhere, just being honest! The factory leather strap that came on it is quite thick, too much so in my opinion. I put it on a VGreen strap and it suits me just perfect. I'd bet you can find them for a reasonable discount on eBay, but mine won't be going anywhere, haha!

If you're curious, it's model # BM8560-02X

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the most comfortable watches I've ever owned. I don't see it going anywhere, just being honest! The factory leather strap that came on it is quite thick, too much so in my opinion. I put it on a VGreen strap and it suits me just perfect. I'd bet you can find them for a reasonable discount on eBay, but mine won't be going anywhere, haha!

If you're curious, it's model # BM8560-02X

How big is the face?

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How big is the face?
Given my Seiko dive watches are circa 45mm cases, and the Citizen lacks a bezel ring and more massive Faraday cage case to protect against electro-magnetism as do the divers, I'd be suprised if the dial were any smaller than the one I love on my Turtle. I did not see a black dial on current Citizen site, only a dark green, but same "super titanium", and specs have 100m water-resist, sapphire crystal....and I very much like that basic field watch look with highly visible markers myself, and them appearing quite good for making out watch orientation in the dark...yep, liked it enough I'm looking at it, where it would get my basic OD heavy duty nylon strap treatment. But, I do want a creme or black dial, not dark green, at least as first or second choice.

I see Island Watch dot /Long Island Watch has it for $263, fyi.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom