Who has AR15 BCG's for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told a guy at the gun show that was low balling me on my BCM group that they were hard to get right now. He said there were buckets of them at other tables. Guess I should have asked where. Needless to say I got full asking price on the two I had.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bravo Company has offered them everyday for the last 3 days between 4:50pm and 5:10pm. I missed out yesterday, but was able to get two today. They sale out within 5 minutes. If you are not on the site when the notification email is sent...you won't get one.

Brownell's has chrome Daniel Defense BCG's in stock right now if that is something you are interested in.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get a nickel boron fail zero bolt carrier at brownells. More than your standard bolt carrier, but the coating makes it extra slick and the material is tougher than standard carriers. I just bought one for a build because I couldn't find a standard carrier anywhere else. I'm pretty impressed with it.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bravo Company has offered them everyday for the last 3 days between 4:50pm and 5:10pm. I missed out yesterday, but was able to get two today. They sale out within 5 minutes. If you are not on the site when the notification email is sent...you won't get one.

Brownell's has chrome Daniel Defense BCG's in stock right now if that is something you are interested in.
With that tip, I scored two about 4:59 this afternoon. Exactly what I was looking for.
Much thanks!

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grabbed one of the last ones Aimsurplus had last week. You can go on their site and asked to be notified when they get them in, but you have to jump on it asap when they let you know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom