Who has "No carry? No Business" cards?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been buying dog food from Britton Seed and Feed for the last 3 years. This morning, after my purchase, I noticed a "No Guns Allowed!" sign in their window. I respect business' right to do as they please within the law, so I will give them one more chance to reconsider. During my next purchase, if the owner isn't available I would like to leave one of these cards. They recognize me, so they know I'm a trustworthy customer who is loyal to their local business. Hopefully that gives me some sort of credit with my argument. I will also mention that there are 2 vet and pet clinics that are actually closer to my home which carry the dog food I buy and I will not hesitate to take my business elsewhere. I've always chosen Britton Seed and Feed for their more personable staff.

I've seen a thread recently that had a generic statement basically saying, "I've gone through training and background checks, what do you know about your other customers?", but I thought somebody had also recently posted a new version of an Oklahoma specific card. Either I can't find it or I'm making this up.

So, if they exist, who has them? I'm looking for maybe about 10-20 of them.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Graphics_NoGunCardFrnt.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom