Who knew rocks were racist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It stops when there is more to be gained from balance than destruction.
We can't control the news but we can control our attitudes. Find the postive, appreciate it, celebrate it and promote i

In my mind it's called American history. Most of it is something to be proud about and some of it is certainly not, but it is what it is . . . our history, which should be displayed for all to see and learn from rather than hidden away and eventually forgotten, lest some of it be repeated out of ignorance.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh, eventually it will indeed stop... when the sane majority of the citizenry says, "Enough!" (and willingly enforces that statement with as much vigor as the 'woke' community requires us to use - and it damnably-well IS their responsibility, not ours, to make that decision regarding level-of-force!).

By the way, declaring a ******* rock to be 'racist' is absolute proof of insanity. By ANY standard of measurement.
I used to agree with you. But not any longer. People today don't have the balls to stand up to a B.S. mask or vaccine mandate, and you think they're going to go to war over "Wokeness"?? I wish you were right, but I'm afraid people have regressed too far in the balls department.

Just look at the business owners who stood idly by in Portland, while ANTIFA burned their businesses to the ground. Many spent their entire lives building those businesses. It was their only means of financial support..... And they never fired a shot. Compare that to the Korean business owners in L.A. who took up arms, and successfully stopped the Rodney King rioters. Sadly, people today have turned into gutless wimps. That unfortunately, is for the most part, well established fact.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard a disturbance outside. Found a group of racists right on my front steps. It was terrifying
20210808_122143.jpg
:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My major point is the first sentence, not the second. Your are letting my minor point (second sentence) overshadow the main point.
Yes sir I do realize that is your main point. The thing is, you negated that point with your second sentence as the university did by removing the rock. I'm sure the Christian thing to do is put up with the nonsense because they will eventually be judged. I'm also sure the lawyers and insurance reps for the college advised them to go along with it too. Your minor point did overshadow your major point in my opinion.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As to the topic of a racist rock, that is just pathetic!
I guess if that college can pay thousands of dollars to move a 60 ton rock for giggles, then tuition is way too high!!!

Seriously, do any of you guys remember "******toe" nuts?

I remember!

I eventually started calling them brazil nuts!

Thay are tasty though! I am nuts about nuts! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom