who makes the best magazine loader?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im needing one that will work with most handguns.. even small P3AT and 32's if possible..... do they make a universal type or are they all specific?

thanks

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cheap plastic gun show special is made for .40, but works for .380 up to 45. It's basically like the junk that Springfield and Glock gives you for free. Works well enough for me.

:anyone:

But then again, I usually forget to grab it so I end up using my thumbs at the range. That makes even the cheapie seem great to me. No need for them fancy Uplula things.

aodh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of my pistols came with one, and they all work OK. They interchange among the various pistols as long they will slip over the magazine.

But-- I love my UpLULA, its faster and easier by far than the factory loaders. I think mine's official name is MagLULA or something similar. It loads all 45, 40, and 9mm beautifully. It will load my old Colt 380 single stack, but the lever mechanism tends to stick inside the magazine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom