who started the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forced viewing for Baba, Sharpton, Rev. Jesse and Jr., Ferakahn, VAN JONES ......................... broadcast on every channel simutaneously for Black History Month. :lmfao:

Not it would change anything, but hearing their spin would be more fun than a Bumblin Biden speak.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 28964

This was the first president of the NRA. Union General Ambrose Burnside.

Sideburns were named after him.

Another Union General from the civil war had the distinction of having his name become slang for the oldest profession.

That was General Joeseph Hooker.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember where I read it but, that wasn't the reason the NRA was founded. It was started by several Yankee generals to promote marksmanship . They knew that the Rebels were much better shots than their troops and they wanted the nation to be better prepared for future conflicts.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember where I read it but, that wasn't the reason the NRA was founded. It was started by several Yankee generals to promote marksmanship . They knew that the Rebels were much better shots than their troops and they wanted the nation to be better prepared for future conflicts.

but that doesn't fit the current agenda...

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

^...Thank you. I'm all for reaching out to minorities, but some of this is getting ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom