Who stocks Leupold in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably get a much better price on SWFA or from Liberty Optics.

If optics planet has the one you want you can usually find a 5% off coupon online which would make a good chunk of change on an expensive scope like that.

For the kind of $$ you're looking at on the LR/T I'd go Night Force every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to touch one or two I had narrowed a search down to..def wouldnt buy local as the prices are too high. HH had a good selection to check out. Nightforce was on my list and I'm glad I was able to see them in person...very impressed with them!

I'll look out for the coupon code for optics planet..they are fairly priced anyway so money off of that would be nice...thanks for that tip!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just google for the coupons. There are coupon sites that these get posted to. I have one for 5% off through Sunday if you want to order one that soon.

Check with Gene Sears in El Reno. He's got a ton of stuff and may have one you can put your mitts on. He's got the NF scopes too so you could compare.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you just want to put hands on before you buy I know bass pro stocks leupold. you can always find a better deal and as soon as you buy it someone will put it on sale, at least thats what always happens to me.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth about things ALWAYS going on sale after you buy. I'm def in no hurry to spend the money...I can think of 100 things I'd rather buy with that kind of cash!

Latest posts

Top Bottom