Who thinks Glocks are ugly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What can I say...I'm feelin' chatty and my wife is tired of me.
ROFL, so what did you do to piss the wife off?

As far as glocks being ugly I know of one that I wouldn't call ugly but it's a lot of extra to make it look that way.

cdn.hiconsumption.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_04_NES_Zapper_Glock_by_Precision_Syndicate.jpg

I would open carry that thing just for the feeling of nostalgia and it would probably mess with a lot of people as well. Shoot I may cut the cord off a real zapper and open carry it in a commie state.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny I 3 semi auto pistols 2 are Hi-Point 45's and I got them because I never had or even shot a semi auto hand gun and the warranty and price was excellent and fact that the barrel length was legal for deer hunting.
I have no reason to carry a gun unless hunting. so the small stuff has no interest to me.

The other semi auto is a Phoenix 22 which is more accurate than that Heritage rough rider 22 revolver. I sold the Heritage because accuracy was Horrible.
My 45's are very accurate. Took 1 deer with 1 shot at 47 paces with one of my 45 Hi-Points.

Another funny thing is I had never shot any semi auto hand gun until I got the Hi-Point and some buddies ended up with other guns that were semi auto and they feel small and cheap in my hands like a tiny toy and I do not like that.
One friend has an old 1911 put together with various parts and it is heavy and has a fat feeling grip and I do like the feel of it.

No more accurate than my 45 though.
Another friend has a Kimber custom 2 45 and it had bad issues where they stamped the barrel above the chamber.
It dented in the barrel where the round chambers and would stick with 98% of the ammo you tried in it.
I honed it out there and it works perfect now.

Only thing I do not like about my HI-Points is the barrel groove diameter.
I slugged both of them and they are .4535"
So I can't hot rod a lead round unless I like tumbling bullets. and i must use soft lead so it bumps up quick and seals off the space.

But soft lead is a non issue as it works very well at killing game.
And it still passes through more milk jugs than any 308 or 30-06 round I have tried.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny I 3 semi auto pistols 2 are Hi-Point 45's and I got them because I never had or even shot a semi auto hand gun and the warranty and price was excellent and fact that the barrel length was legal for deer hunting.
I have no reason to carry a gun unless hunting. so the small stuff has no interest to me.

The other semi auto is a Phoenix 22 which is more accurate than that Heritage rough rider 22 revolver. I sold the Heritage because accuracy was Horrible.
My 45's are very accurate. Took 1 deer with 1 shot at 47 paces with one of my 45 Hi-Points.

Another funny thing is I had never shot any semi auto hand gun until I got the Hi-Point and some buddies ended up with other guns that were semi auto and they feel small and cheap in my hands like a tiny toy and I do not like that.
One friend has an old 1911 put together with various parts and it is heavy and has a fat feeling grip and I do like the feel of it.

No more accurate than my 45 though.
Another friend has a Kimber custom 2 45 and it had bad issues where they stamped the barrel above the chamber.
It dented in the barrel where the round chambers and would stick with 98% of the ammo you tried in it.
I honed it out there and it works perfect now.

Only thing I do not like about my HI-Points is the barrel groove diameter.
I slugged both of them and they are .4535"
So I can't hot rod a lead round unless I like tumbling bullets. and i must use soft lead so it bumps up quick and seals off the space.

But soft lead is a non issue as it works very well at killing game.
And it still passes through more milk jugs than any 308 or 30-06 round I have tried.
You're the only person I've ever heard say that the 1911 feels fat; I suspect the one you handled has particularly thick grips, as the 1911 is generally considered fairly slim. It is a bit on the heavy side, though, particularly an all-steel gun, if you're used to polymer handguns.

I love my 1911's (and make no secret of that).

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one my buddy has is all steel and very heavy like the Hi-Points I have. Much heavier than the Kimber.
I like heavy built things maybe.

Here is something sad the zebco 202 was the bottom of the barrel, JUNK of JUNK.
But after many "off brand" reels of that type have died an early life I find myself reaching for that 202 rod and reel for wife and kids and myself for small fish in ponds and bait fishing.
And the old style 33.

Maybe some of these small new plastic junk feeling guns could last a long life and deliver the goods.
I may never know.
Pretty slim pickins for a small reel today when you say an old 202 is what you grab.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one my buddy has is all steel and very heavy like the Hi-Points I have. Much heavier than the Kimber.
I like heavy built things maybe.

Here is something sad the zebco 202 was the bottom of the barrel, JUNK of JUNK.
But after many "off brand" reels of that type have died an early life I find myself reaching for that 202 rod and reel for wife and kids and myself for small fish in ponds and bait fishing.
And the old style 33.

Maybe some of these small new plastic junk feeling guns could last a long life and deliver the goods.
I may never know.
Pretty slim pickins for a small reel today when you say an old 202 is what you grab.
Oh yeah! I remember graduating up thru the ol zebco line. 202,404,808 and then the granddaddy of em all the 888. But then I went to the 888 with stainless "front end".

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFL, so what did you do to piss the wife off?

As far as glocks being ugly I know of one that I wouldn't call ugly but it's a lot of extra to make it look that way.

cdn.hiconsumption.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_04_NES_Zapper_Glock_by_Precision_Syndicate.jpg

I would open carry that thing just for the feeling of nostalgia and it would probably mess with a lot of people as well. Shoot I may cut the cord off a real zapper and open carry it in a commie state.
Or... if anyone prefers a Hi-Point... :drunk2:

Attachments

• Pac-Man-2.jpg
    Pac-Man-2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Pac-Man-4.jpg
    Pac-Man-4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Top Bottom