Who/where to have night sights installed on my Kahr P9?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the old style sights. I'd like to have them replaced with some night sights. I've been given different advice. I've found 2 places that will do it and then one place that says I'd better send them to kahr because they are so hard to do. They tell me a story of someone they knew that had their slide broken/ruined by someone who tried to install sights for them and didn't know what they were doing.

I can send it to Kahr, but I'd rather do it local if there is anyone that can do it for a reasonable price. One place quoted me $55.00 just for labor!

So, is there a good reliable place/person in OKC area to do this or should I just send it to Kahr?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had ol yeller add my P9's nights sights when he stippled the grip. Stippling made a huge difference in that pistol. He had no issues doing it. Damn accurate pistol

Last edited:

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
order the sight, bring it and some bbq to my shop and ill set you up.

I had this gun coated about 4 years ago when I lived in Shawnee. I know I mailed it to someone that was a member here. was that you that did it? Do you remember? I know that person took them off and put them back on and it still shoots straight. What's your bbq prefrence. I just might take you up on that.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had this gun coated about 4 years ago when I lived in Shawnee. I know I mailed it to someone that was a member here. was that you that did it? Do you remember? I know that person took them off and put them back on and it still shoots straight. What's your bbq prefrence. I just might take you up on that.
Ol yellers the best, no worries

Latest posts

Top Bottom