Who won the dabate tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The thing is we've all seen what Mr. Obama has to offer.
seeing what Obama has to offer doesnt mean he lost the debate. The question is what did Romney offer or say that would justify saying he won the debate. He simply reported what we already know. Thats not a win.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seeing what Obama has to offer doesnt mean he lost the debate. The question is what did Romney offer or say that would justify saying he won the debate. He simply reported what we already know. Thats not a win.

We already know what Zed has to offer. He has four years of history. Hell, Jimmy Carter could possibly do a better job.

Romnah may be a jiant douche, but I Hope it's a Change from the turd sammwiches we have been getting.

I wish Johnson had a snowball's chance. Our party system absoutely ensures mediocraty.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We already know what Zed has to offer. He has four years of history. Hell, Jimmy Carter could possibly do a better job.

Romnah may be a jiant douche, but I Hope it's a Change from the turd sammwiches we have been getting.

I wish Johnson had a snowball's chance. Our party system absoutely ensures mediocraty.

The only way to change that two party system is for more people to start really supporting a third party. So far none of the others have been able to attract that support.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way to change that two party system is for more people to start really supporting a third party. So far none of the others have been able to attract that support.

As long as the two parties manipulate the system with control of the schools, vote- buying through polisah, and the "media" fawining all over them it will not change. Their system will have to implode, and I fear that is inevitable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom