Who's got the Walther PPQ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have one, but my SIL's father does and it's really nice. I'm just too invested in the M&P platform to go there. Though if I was looking the PPQ M2 would get very serious consideration and would probably get the nod.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 9mm PPQ M1. For me it's perfect. Totally reliable and the groups I shoot with it are half the size that I shoot with other pistols - except for the Walther PPS. which also makes small grouos for me.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I have one. It has worked fine. The trigger is pretty good for a striker fired pistol right out of the box. I have only fired 575 rds thru mine since new simply because I prefer other pistols like the gen 4 Glock or the HK VP9. The PPQ just seems to have more muzzle flip and mags and accessories are harder to find and more expensive. Nothing wrong with the PPQ, just others in the same price range I prefer.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one here. I have the Navy model with the threaded barrel. I really enjoy the way it shoots.
I will be shooting it at an IDPA match in a couple weeks. First competition with this gun, so we will see how it goes.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The PPQ is just super cool, IMHO.
I don't own one but I am planning on it though, hopefully quite soon.
My dad and I talked to a Walther rep today at our local gun shop and he said that they're coming out with a .45ACP model.
Also, this year along with next Walther is coming out with 6 or 7 new models.
Now I don't know if he meant that as in 6 or 7 new pistols or just different models of their guns that are already out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom