Why haven't you tried some competitive shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis I'm in man if you don't mind taking a competition noob under your wing

Unfortunately for me, I had orthoscopic surgery on my knee this morning. The Dr had previously said that I could shoot the match on crutches, since running would not be involved.
Once he got in, there was more damage than anticipated. So, I'm laid up for a couple of days.
If you still want to come, I can get mag pouches to one of the folks running the match, and let them know your coming. Any of them would be more than happy to introduce you to the sport.
Just let me know how you want to go. Sorry

Dennis

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are storms headed toward the range tonight. If the weather is going to be too rough or it's too wet, the match director may call off the match. He will go out early enough in the morning to make the call, so the out of town shooters will not have to make the drive.
Before anybody leaves the house, check this thread for a possible cancellation. We have tried our best to make the range good for all weather conditions, but you know mother nature!

Latest posts

Top Bottom