Why is everybody selling their Glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All right guy's, its time for this to stop. Regardless of what he said, you don't have to keep beating a dead horse. Some of you guy's are acting more childish than my son. So please do me a favor and back off!!

I agree....

If I would have said somebody could pop a balloon at 1000 yds with a 9mm and not posted a video, I would have been called a liar.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree....

If I would have said somebody could pop a balloon at 1000 yds with a 9mm and not posted a video, I would have been called a liar.

I still call BS and argue trick photography. I doubt a person could see a balloon at 1000yds unless it was a huge balloon.

But please post the vid.

Edit....nevermind he didn't hit the balloon but it busted. I'm not impressed now.

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you even know who the guy is?

Not only is he the world record shooter in many disciplines, but he is also a master of ballistics.

So. I could prolly do it with a .22. I've hit dimes n tic tack out of the air. I've hit birds flying. Once I shot the noses off of pond turtles and sent em to the bank.

What he really did was hit a big ol steel plate on a calm day. Trick shots are just tricks and lucky shots are just luck.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry is one of the world's greatest pistol shots ever...with video evidence to back it up. Me? I couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle. No video evidence needed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So. I could prolly do it with a .22. I've hit dimes n tic tack out of the air. I've hit birds flying. Once I shot the noses off of pond turtles and sent em to the bank.

What he really did was hit a big ol steel plate on a calm day. Trick shots are just tricks and lucky shots are just luck.

LOL, fail....

Latest posts

Top Bottom