Why isn't Sarah Palin Electable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just watched an interview of Sarah Palin by Greta VanSusteren.

Impressive. Here's the Link: http://conservatives4palin.com/2011/05/governor-palin-on-greta-i-do-have-the-fire-in-my-belly.html

Sarah was articulate, reasoned, knowledgeable and looking darned presidential.

Maybe it's the Clinton effect. Didn't care for the guy at all but when he spoke I was a Clintonista for about a week until the magic he was capable of wore off.

FWIW if Palin could present herself to the public with the same professional aplomb she does in the interview how could she not be electable?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She doesn't want to be. I don't think being a politician in the national arena was all she thought it was gonna be. Besides, reality tv and book deals pay pretty good .... and you don't have folks dogging your arse about buying a new suit off the rack when all the guys are making appointments with their tailors.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sarah was articulate, reasoned, knowledgeable and looking darned presidential.

Love her or hate her, she was the exact opposite in 2008 interviews. Notably the Katie Curic interview. The self-lampooning on Saturday Night Live. There are others but those are off the top of my head. She has a lot of her reputation preceding her, and it will take a lot to overcome the negative, politically uninformed or "ding bat" image that was established 3 years ago.

Of course, we may have just identified a discrepancy between how the interviews are conducted based on the agenda of the particular news outlet.... ;)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why isn't she electable? Well lets see,

Grandparents aren't billionaires...check
Parents aren't billionaires...check
She's not a billionaire...check
No degree from Harvard...check
No degree from Princeton...check
No degree from Columbia...check
Lot's of real world living just like most of America...check

She and her family have roots in the real world. That's why the libtards and MSM are so scared of her.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why isn't she electable? Well lets see,

Grandparents aren't billionaires...check
Parents aren't billionaires...check
She's not a billionaire...check
No degree from Harvard...check
No degree from Princeton...check
No degree from Columbia...check
Lot's of real world living just like most of America...check

She and her family have roots in the real world. That's why the libtards and MSM are so scared of her.

Check!!!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She named two of her sons Track and Trig. If you can't figure out that you don't name your children after a field event and a type of mathematics, how are you going to run a country? :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom