Why we gotta have this forum-on-forum hate?: Thread about okshooters on opencarry.org

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We're pack animals, 21st century tribesmen. We pick our sides, mark our territories, and treat outsiders with suspicion, fear, and hostility.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Is this forum, generally, against open carry?

My opinion of most was that they didn't have a problem with it, just that they weren't really interested in participating.

I don't have a problem with it.

If that is what you want to do, go ahead.

Dave

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can sign up here. We like new members.

What I don't get about a lot of open carry advocates is their hostility towards those of us who don't want to open carry. I'm certainly not denying their right to open carry. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. As I said in another thread, if you want to carry a brace of pistols like Josie Wales, have at it. God bless you.

Why can't those folks give the concealed carry guys the same respect?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They also get torqued when we don't sympathize with their rant's when they get asked to leave someplace. And don't understand they aren't doing the firearms community any good by pooing so close to home. I argued with my state rep for it and I like being able to go to and from the range or ride my motorcycle without keeping it covered but I typically choose to keep it covered, out of site out of mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom