Wife does it again!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okhunt!

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all!

Wife got her 2nd archery kill yesterday morning!!!

Got in the stand about 545 and sat until about 730ish and 3 does walked in. 2 of the 3 walked back into the heavy brush but continued to walk toward her stand. I lost sight of the 2 through my binos but I still had sight of the 3rd one. Once the deer got closer to my wife I lost sight of that one also. The 3 deer were all together again and wifey had all 3 in sight again. Wife said the "biggest doe" stopped at 22 yards and turned broadside. I heard the "THUNK" and I knew she had taken the shot. Sat for a bit longer to see if anymore would come but we needed to get started tracking blood. We found her 45 yards away. PERFECT SHOT!!!!! Wife wasn't happy about breaking an arrow and losing a broadhead but I think she will get over it! The dog knows once the 4 wheeler fires up and heads north there will be some treats so she follows!! HAHAHAHAA!!!!!
Resized_20161005_100207.jpg

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great job! Love to see it, keep the pics coming. I'm heading out early in the morn, hopefully I'll have a little of her luck.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's Purdy!

Good looking doe too. :thumb:

You sir, are a lucky, lucky man. You have a beautiful wife who loves to hunt with you. I couldn't get my wife to even shoot a 22 with me, let alone kill an animal.

Count your lucky stars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom