Wilson Combat EDC-X9 ... Holy Cow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can say is I wish I had an extra Three Grand lying around begging to be spent. This has got to be the ultimate CCW/Duty/HD handgun...period. If you haven't checked this pistol out yet, you oughta!

1911-Style (sorta)
Will fit in 4" or 4.25" Commander Holsters
15-round capacity
Guaranteed Accuracy of 1.5" at 25 yards
Beautiful!

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/edc-x9/

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What has gotten into you, your worse then a teenage girl in a dress shop. I do however like your new found taste. Maybe Mom is right, I am wearing off on you.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is I wish I had an extra Three Grand lying around begging to be spent. This has got to be the ultimate CCW/Duty/HD handgun...period. If you haven't checked this pistol out yet, you oughta!

1911-Style (sorta)
Will fit in 4" or 4.25" Commander Holsters
15-round capacity
Guaranteed Accuracy of 1.5" at 25 yards
Beautiful!

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/edc-x9/

What has gotten into you, your worse then a teenage girl in a dress shop. I do however like your new found taste. Maybe Mom is right, I am wearing off on you.
One of you guys buy one so I can shoot it!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been to their place. Had an issue with my 458 Socom can. Great facility. I handled probably 90% of what they sell. I own a few Wilson’s. All are top notch.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been eyeballing that beauty for a while now and I'm trying to figure out some way to sneak one in the house and still keep my 38 year marriage intact. I've already looked into just how many pints of blood it would take.

Yeah? How many?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom