Winchester M-22 1000 round packs.. 49.99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I highly doubt any of the new shipment Cabela's has will be any of the recall. I called and spoke to Winchester about the recall some time ago. The ammo in question was Mfg several months ago. IF I had some of it, I would not send it back in. I wouldn't shoot it in any semi auto, but bolt actions/single shots would have no issue in firing it, if it had double the powder.

The person I spoke with at Winchester was rude as hell when I asked how the returned ammo would be handled. In respect to my questions about replacing it round for round in lieu of repayment by a monetary refund, she got pissy as hell when I wouldn't give her my information, until I was assured that I would have the ammo replaced round for round. I asked for paperwork on Winchester legal letter head, notorized stating that the ammo I sent in would be replaced round for round and not repayment. She blew her top! Said she would trace the phone call and such. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom