Winchester Model 52

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniffles

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been given the chance to purchase this rifle from an individual. The gun looks as if I went back to 1933 and the guy across the counter handed it to me to look at. Probly 99 percent. Does anyone have any knowledge about this rifle?

Kid Colt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have the model 52 book and own three of them (including an early pre-A model) so can help you look up and answer almost anything you want, but you'll have to be more specific about what it is... sights? barrel?, stock?, SN?, all that jazz.

Be very careful about finish... can you tell if it's original finish on the metal and the wood? The difference is everything in value and what you should pay.

How much by the way?

sniffles

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx guys, the site that jej sent me says the gun was made in 1933. I looked it over very carefully and could not find any evidence the gun has been altered, reblued, or redone in any way. It has adjustable peep sights (not ladder) safety is wing type on left side of rifle, has a barrel strao about 16 to 18 inches in front of bolt. Serial number is 25XXX. Cant remember much else. the gentleman would like to get 800

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know anything about prices. Sounds like a winner, though.

If it were me, I'd edit your last post to take the SN down, replace it with 25xxx.

That's too much detailed information to put out on the internet.

jej

Latest posts

Top Bottom