Winchester White Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you can find it, of course...anyone had problems with white box pistol ammo? In these trying times of price gougers I'm trying to get the best deal possible.

ck0s99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya I can only vouch for 9 runs real good in kahr cw9, S&W m&p9, glock 19 even functions well in ar pistol I'm sorta trying to sell. Ran fine with all mentioned

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WWB is good stuff & used to be one of the most affordable choices @ Wallyworld. And that is in any caliber! I did however find one exception where WWB did not feed consistently. Once upon a time I had a CZ 2075 Rami chambered in 9mm...and I had no problem cycling/feeding Federal, Blazer, Remy, etc but it would not reliably function when I took WWB FMJ to the range. After a lot of frustration & research I discovered that WWB had the longest OAL of all factory ammo. Now I'm not sure if it was the short & steep feed ramp but that gun just would not run on that ammo. It was unfortunate too, because I had a lot of WWB FMJ! Figured I would pass along the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom