Women Win Lawsuit After Being Violated During Roadside Search

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The two women are Angela and Ashley Dobbs. They were pulled over for throwing cigarette butts out of their car window during a trip to Oklahoma last year
Throwing a lit ember from a vehicle used to result in a $1000.00 fine here in good old fire ravaged Oklahoma. As a former LEO, that is a situation I would have never even gotten close to. We were trained lots better.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously those involved need correction. Criminal prosecution seems appropriate to me.

However, these officers are part of a large system, and if the system could produce this sort of behavior in a few, then how many more ticking time bombs are there? Maybe this is just an isolated event, but I suspect the system may be flawed and would like to see it analyzed and assessed.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the dash cam video on a news report months ago. There was no doubt that the female officer was going inside their clothing on the side of the highway. Many people seem to forget that the average citizen is often fearful in these type of situations and are afraid to protect their civil rights. Afraid that that denying a request from a LEO will result in an arrest. There was no reason that a cavity search should have been conducted on the side of the highway.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were they hot?

Look at the video and decide for yourself.

It crossed my mind that the initial stop could have been influenced as much by the appearance of the women as by the illegal pitching of cigarette butts.

Of course that never happens in real life.

I say again, a system produced these idiots, and it needs to be shaken down to see what's there.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The male, David Farrell has a few choice dash cam videos floating around on the internet. He was a seriously aggressive a-hole to some and nice to others. He pulled my wife over at 11pm one night for speeding on the frontage road. He let her go with a warning while others were hammered with fists. I imagine he is done.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Supposedly, this samething happened to a friend if mine in high school. She was caught after curfew in a park in edmond. They told her they had to search her for a crack pipe.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope these ladies have men in their lives who will do what is necessary to protect their honor. What would you fellows do if this was your wife or daughter? Rhetorical question.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$185k is peanuts compared to what id be pushing for had this happened to my wife. There is I mention of termination for officers involved. Flawed system or not the thing that kills me is the same gloves both holes both women...disgusting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom