World Series of Poker...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my buddy finished in 5th at the final table this past weekend in 2014s WSOP Finals. He walked away with $2.1 million (I know his backer, even after his cut and taxes Billy will still walk with more money than he has ever had in his life, enough to bankroll his new career), not bad for a first timer in the big event. I gaurentee it wont be his last. I saw the kid go from a 14 yr old rookie to a pro in just a few years to totally dominating the world tour now for the last 10 years. He will most likely become a very good pro card player as well as continue to reign as a world champion pro foosball player.

[video=youtube_share;eXUrrAHTOW4]http://youtu.be/eXUrrAHTOW4[/video]

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, my buddy finished in 5th at the final table this past weekend in 2014s WSOP Finals. He walked away with $2.1 million (I know his backer, even after his cut and taxes Billy will still walk with more money than he has ever had in his life, enough to bankroll his new career), not bad for a first timer in the big event. I gaurentee it wont be his last. I saw the kid go from a 14 yr old rookie to a pro in just a few years to totally dominating the world tour now for the last 10 years. He will most likely become a very good pro card player as well as continue to reign as a world champion pro foosball player.

Yeah, I was rooting for him hard. Seems like a really good dude, and he's American. Wanted to see an American win. Most amazing stat I heard, when Doyle Brunson won his two World Championships, there were 22 and 34 entrants those years. This year there were almost 8000. Just making a final table is amazing. I feel for Mark Newhouse, makes back to back final tables, and is first out both times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom