Worst Fisherman EVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well spent about 8 hours out fishing ponds this weekend. One measly perch to show for it. Lost 3 lures and managed to let the dog get a hook in his lip. Someone left a treble hook on some line on the ground. Me and a buddy tried to get it out by pushing it through or pulling it out. Neither method worked. So now I gotta take him to the vet in the morning. I guess thats the way it goes though. I'll be back out there next weekend giving it a try. I'll let the dog sit next weekend out though!

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He just got one of the 3 hooks in his bottom loop but its in below the barb. I tried to push it through up, break off the barb, and pull it out but he just won't let me do it. Its in a really fatty part of his lip which is making it even tougher to move. Oh well, he is due for his shots anyways so he needs to go in anyways.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks for the dog.
I took my Britt once on Sooner lake while bass fishing. Every time I'd throw a buzz bait, he would bail off the boat, and try to chase it. He stays home now on fishing trips. :D

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bout the hound. I love my dog more than anything and she is my best friend, but she doesn't get to go fishing, for that same reason. She loves to chase everything I throw, lures included! I managed to find a farm pond that didn't go dry last summer, bout wore my thumb out on small bass yesterday.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah that was his last fishing trip. Maybe if Momma goes with us but I doubt it. Just sucks cause he likes to get in and splash around i'd hate him to get one in his paw. Just sucks I couldn't get it out myself!

I had no luck in two ponds this weekend. Looks like I'll be heading to the lake this weekend.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well atleast you caught a PERCH! I go fishing for catfish and end up catching DRUM! I go fishing for crappie and end up catching DRUM! I am THE DRUM SLAYER! In Chicago i would go fishing for anything and catch CARP! good thing i dont fish to put meat in the fridge, I would be eating a lot of DRUM! While i am thankful for DRUM, they put up a nice fight!

Latest posts

Top Bottom