Worst Fisherman EVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
indi said:
Well atleast you caught a PERCH! I go fishing for catfish and end up catching DRUM! I go fishing for crappie and end up catching DRUM! I am THE DRUM SLAYER! In Chicago i would go fishing for anything and catch CARP! good thing i dont fish to put meat in the fridge, I would be eating a lot of DRUM! While i am thankful for DRUM, they put up a nice fight!

Drum are good eating. Just as good as sand bass.
When coming back from 3 years overseas in the army, I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks.
My house was up the hill from the missouri river. I fished it three days a week, and caught mostly drum. That's pretty much what we had to eat.
At the time the military paid starvation wages if you lived off post. It's better for them now.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drum are good eating. Just as good as sand bass.
When coming back from 3 years overseas in the army, I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks.
My house was up the hill from the missouri river. I fished it three days a week, and caught mostly drum. That's pretty much what we had to eat.
At the time the military paid starvation wages if you lived off post. It's better for them now.

Someone told me a drum recipe...... place drum fillet in frying pan, seasoned with your likings. Fry till ready, throw out drum, and eat the frying pan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom