Would like to trade some acreage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickt300

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 12 acre piece of property between Red Oak and Lequire. It has a maintained county road, you can have your trash picked up and you can get electricity piped right into your house. Water I don't know for sure. What I want is property that is less "improved" in a hog and deer rich environment closer to the Texas border. The property I have is in a deer rich environment, elk occasionally pass through also. Not far from several WMA's and lake Eufaula. Somewhere between Antlers and Duncan would work.

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 12 acre piece of property between Red Oak and Lequire. It has a maintained county road, you can have your trash picked up and you can get electricity piped right into your house. Water I don't know for sure. What I want is property that is less "improved" in a hog and deer rich environment closer to the Texas border. The property I have is in a deer rich environment, elk occasionally pass through also. Not far from several WMA's and lake Eufaula. Somewhere between Antlers and Duncan would work.
trade for what? value?

Rickt300

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone shoots out there, but those characters just wanted grass to mow I guess. looks nice in the summer. I have a shooting range in my yard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom