• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK WTB 2015-2016 Ford Diesel Pickup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’ve been looking for weeks now trying to find a new F350 Lariat to replace my 2016 F250 Lariat (sorry okietool - it has a tan interior). My new RV now puts me a little over the drive axle weight rating and I need to upgrade. Bottom line - I can’t find a new SRW F350 Lariat anywhere. The supply shortage sucks.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I’ve been looking for weeks now trying to find a new F350 Lariat to replace my 2016 F250 Lariat (sorry okietool - it has a tan interior). My new RV now puts me a little over the drive axle weight rating and I need to upgrade. Bottom line - I can’t find a new SRW F350 Lariat anywhere. The supply shortage sucks.
You should look for an F250 with high capacity trailer tow. Has same rear-end and springs as 350 SRW. Just be prepared to pay MSRP. Sold my 19 F250 Limited 3 months ago for the same price I bought it for new. Bought a 21 Tundra TRD Pro and didn't like it. Grabbed a 21 F250 Platinum with the high capacity trailer tow. Rides great and just took a trip to South Dakota getting 19.8mpg while going 80-85mph.

Sorry OP for diverting your thread. My son looked for 2 months and couldn't find one like your describing for anything close to KBB. The word is out on selling used vehicles but its started to crash.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Expand your search to Texas if you haven't already. In 2016 when I was looking, there was pretty much nothing in OK. Found a ton in TX and the wife and drove down on a Friday morning and looked at 9 different trucks that Friday/Sat just the immediate area around Dallas/Ft Worth. There were dozens more if we would have wanted to travel a little further. I do know the availability and prices are not what they were then.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom