• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB: CCI Mini Mags 40 grain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
STOP. Have found all I can afford for now; many thanks fellers!
I'll be glad to pay $10 per box of 100 for your excess CCI Mini-Mags in 40 grain. Or, Ill trade you round for round with Eley Force .22LR, (which costs more than the CCI when bought off the shelf).

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
No. But one of my .22lr pistols won't run well with about anything else. The Mini Mags have a little more "oomph" to 'em that cycles the slide and strips the next round reliably. Even the Eley Force, which is a top shelf high velocity box-o-bullets, won't reliably do the job for one of 'em. That one wants to eat CCI Mini Mags.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'll be glad to pay $10 per box of 100 for your excess CCI Mini-Mags in 40 grain. Or, Ill trade you round for round with Eley Force .22LR, (which costs more than the CCI when bought off the shelf).

Let me look to see what I got, I have 2 cases just need to see what they are and we can make a trade

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Druryj, You seem to do a lot of good things for members on here. So I have 100 rds I'll give you if you can pick up close to MWC. Please PM me.

Thank you. I enjoy helping others out, and I have got plenty of it back too! Man, I'm way west of you in Yukon, MWC is just too far to drive for it but I do appreciate the kind offer.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I advise you to keep checking at Wal Mart,,,
Over the past 5-6 weeks I've scored there several times.

There's no rhyme or reason as to when they put it out,,,
But I've been able to snag about 1,600 rounds there recently.

Good luck,,,

Aarond

Status
Not open for further replies.