• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB Ruger LCP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Looking for an LCP. I know Sooner Guns and Gold has them fairly inexpensive and so does palmetto state. If no one has one they'd like to part with then I will go to either one of those. Just thought I'd ask y'all first! Thanks so much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for an LCP. I know Sooner Guns and Gold has them fairly inexpensive and so does palmetto state. If no one has one they'd like to part with then I will go to either one of those. Just thought I'd ask y'all first! Thanks so much!

Just a friendly suggestion -- might want to go to a shooting range(as long as it's not H&H) and try it out first. I test fired one of those things and darn if it didn't hurt to shoot. I went through 50 rounds and my wrist was hurting for the rest of the day. Not a gun for those of us with larger hands for sure.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just a friendly suggestion -- might want to go to a shooting range(as long as it's not H&H) and try it out first. I test fired one of those things and darn if it didn't hurt to shoot. I went through 50 rounds and my wrist was hurting for the rest of the day. Not a gun for those of us with larger hands for sure.
I appreciate the concern. I've actually shot one a lot and I can well with it at close distances. I have medium to smaller hands so it's not to bad

Latest posts

Top Bottom