• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Wtb silver bullion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Question is, should a guy sell and double/triple his money and sit back and wait for it to drop? I did it last time and we took a cruise.
I’m asking myself the same question. A friend of a friend is predicting the price of silver will get plum silly right around the election. I’ve set my sights on $45/oz as my selling price, but that might be too ambitious. At $40/oz, I could pay off half the outstanding balance of my Oklahoma house and land.:anyone:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What do you have and What are you asking for them?

Pretty good considering spot is $27.27
I seriously doubt you'd find them cheaper anywhere locally.

We have some silver eagles and some OPM metals rounds , there is an obvious premium for the sliver eagles.

29 for rounds 34 for silver eagles

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Question is, should a guy sell and double/triple his money and sit back and wait for it to drop? I did it last time and we took a cruise.

If I had them, I would sell and then buy even more when they dropped again. Next time they go up sell again and when it drops, buy even more. Silver is not like ammo that people need and use, it is an investment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom