WWII History

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding, then I would have got the gun plus the money he would have had to give me to take it.lol I would give my left "you know what " for a U.S. Navy in this condition.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where does one begin to look for a 1911 from that eara? I'd like to have one as a history piece that I can use for range plinking as well. I don't need a rare museum piece, just a cool, functional piece of history. What is the average cost of one of those little guys? I'd like to preserve ol James Westfall and Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. The Octagon would be let down without the full gang.

Yours looks like a keeper. I'd like to find one like that, or even in a little worse shape so log as it functions.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where does one begin to look for a 1911 from that eara? I'd like to have one as a history piece that I can use for range plinking as well. I don't need a rare museum piece, just a cool, functional piece of history. What is the average cost of one of those little guys? I'd like to preserve ol James Westfall and Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. The Octagon would be let down without the full gang.

Yours looks like a keeper. I'd like to find one like that, or even in a little worse shape so log as it functions.

Give it a week and he will have it for sale in the classifieds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom