XD grip question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a Springer XD 45 and was wondering if there was something I could wrap the grip with to make it bigger. It is just a little small in my hands and I wonder what is out there.

I've thought about getting a bicycle inner tube and wraping it on the grip but what ever I use I will have to take into consideration the grip safety.

Thanks,
hunter966

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Springer XD 45 and was wondering if there was something I could wrap the grip with to make it bigger. It is just a little small in my hands and I wonder what is out there.

I've thought about getting a bicycle inner tube and wraping it on the grip but what ever I use I will have to take into consideration the grip safety.

Thanks,
hunter966

Try a hogue slip on grip first. It will give you the finger grooves which may be all you need to make it fit better. You can also slit the back for the grip safety.

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant remember if it is a Hogue or Pachmyer slip on that I have ,but it was factory cut for the XD's. It makes the grip only slightly larger,but gives you the finger grooves & a stickier grip.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys like the finger grips on your guns? I have some on a officers model Colt but that gun has never really felt comfortable with or without the grips with the finger grooves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom