XD9 Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say its definitely not a normal issue, from my experience and others I have seen around the web it is built like a tank.

Was it like this ever since you bought it from the other person or do it just begin to have this problem recentl?. I would venture to say that it is due to the previous owner.

I was pretty certain it was because the previous owner did some tinkering somewhere down the line. I hope this doesn't tarnish your opinion of the weapon (even though you found the "problem") and you enjoy it from here on out.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was pretty certain it was because the previous owner did some tinkering somewhere down the line. I hope this doesn't tarnish your opinion of the weapon (even though you found the "problem") and you enjoy it from here on out.

Oh, absolutely! I love the pistol(s)! I fell in love with the XD9SC before I even shot it. Take-down could not be easier. It just pointed so naturally and returned to point-of-aim after every shot with no effort at all. That's why I decided I needed a 4" also. These may well become my regular carry pistols.

Latest posts

Top Bottom