XDM 45 to be released soon...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard on Michael Bane's podcast that Springfield will FINALLY release a .45 ACP version of the XDM. Woo-Hoo!!! About damn time!:w000t:

Anyone else heard anything about that? I've seen a June 2010 release date on a google link.

I would research it further, but I'm at McAlisters and they have "Domain Block" on most gun-related websites. Guess they haven't figured out what OKShooters is all about. Hee.:rubhands:

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C'mon guys. I'm expecting just a bit more excitement out there about a new .45 on the market. Especially all you XD hounds.

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Web_20Avatars_xdm45.jpg

http://www.springfield-armory.com/

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon guys. I'm expecting just a bit more excitement out there about a new .45 on the market. Especially all you XD hounds.
Meh, it's an XD. Not much to get excited about. However, that's only my opinion. I remember the days when you could pick up the Croatian pistol for less than $300 - that was before SA put their brand on it and jacked the price up. Variety is the spice of life. :thumb:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, it's an XD. Not much to get excited about. However, that's only my opinion. I remember the days when you could pick up the Croatian pistol for less than $300 - that was before SA put their brand on it and jacked the price up. Variety is the spice of life. :thumb:

AND you could buy all the parts!
Of course even the EAA Crapfoglios were <$300 during that time and now they're $500+

kriket1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wanted to get an xdm for a long. Time was finally going to brake down and get a. 40 but now I'm going to wait for the. 45 can't wait hope thay get a sc xdm in 45 before to long

Latest posts

Top Bottom