XDM ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
so i am thinking of selling my xd9 and then buying an xdm (9 of course). I had a couple of questions
1. i have 4 mags they should be the same on the xdm as they are on the xd right??
2. i have a crossbreed holster for my xd, it should fit the xdm right?? (buying same length barrel...)

thanks

Cc1394

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The xd9 mags will not work with xdm9. I talked with the company(croasbreed) about the holster issue. They said that an xd 45 and a xdm9 will work in the same supertuck holster. I would assume that the xd and xdm will be even more similar. You will love the xdm9 I think it is worth the switch on capacity alone

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The xd9 mags will not work with xdm9. I talked with the company(croasbreed) about the holster issue. They said that an xd 45 and a xdm9 will work in the same supertuck holster. I would assume that the xd and xdm will be even more similar. You will love the xdm9 I think it is worth the switch on capacity alone

2 additional rounds? Seriously?

I have yet to be convinced my XD is inferior to the XDM.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had both. The mags are not the same. Both are great guns. I sold my XDm 9 and went with the XD. It just works better when I want to carry it. Just see which one you like more.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thanks for all the advice... i am doing competitions with it, so that is why i want the xdm...i guess i will be selling an xd9 with 4 mags, dawson front and warren rear, along with a sig p220 soon!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom