You guys need a drink. or 12.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously.

How many threads in non-General Discussion areas are going to go south because someone got butt hurt?

Lets all be grown-ups. You can disagree and leave it at that. There is no reason to get all pissy and start calling names just because someone took part of your mojo. I know the holidays are stressful, but we are going through butthurt hijackings everyday now. If you want to do that in GenDis, fine. But lets keep it out of the technical sub forums.

In otherwords, grow up, FFS.

If you want to behave like big kids,.. I'll be ore than happy to buy you a drink.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many threads in non-General Discussion areas are going to go south because someone got butt hurt?

Lets all be grown-ups. You can disagree and leave it at that. There is no reason to get all pissy and start calling names just because someone took part of your mojo. I know the holidays are stressful, but we are going through butthurt hijackings everyday now. If you want to do that in GenDis, fine. But lets keep it out of the technical sub forums.

Word up, Whitey.

Could do with some reduction of it in the General Discussions too. You have to wonder what a newcomer to the forum, maybe to the shooting community, would think of it all.

PS: It's a beautiful day out there. I'll have wine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom