Your 3A Football State Champions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats, Y'all should feel lucky Anadarko moved up to 4A and almost took the gold ball. I don't think I've ever heard of a team winning a class then moving up and making it to the finals the very next year!

KBC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the amount of work and effort the kids put into this season and it definitely paid off for them. I'm very proud of the Blanchard Football players, and Yes, I am biased myson is a player.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats, Y'all should feel lucky Anadarko moved up to 4A and almost took the gold ball. I don't think I've ever heard of a team winning a class then moving up and making it to the finals the very next year!

Let me help you with this one...In 1991, Weatherford won the 3A State Championship, they moved up in 1992 to 4A and won it there also. I only know that because Newcastle (eventual 1992 state champion in 3A) lost to Weatherford (who went on to win 4A) 34-18 in Week 1. I remember it like it was yesterday. In 1993 we won against Weatherford 6-0 in a battle of state champions.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me help you with this one...In 1991, Weatherford won the 3A State Championship, they moved up in 1992 to 4A and won it there also. I only know that because Newcastle (eventual 1992 state champion in 3A) lost to Weatherford (who went on to win 4A) 34-18 in Week 1. I remember it like it was yesterday. In 1993 we won against Weatherford 6-0 in a battle of state champions.

Ok twice now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom