Your Dec 21st 2012 plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to cuddle up with a nice warm cup of gun oil (strong coffee),

Listen to Ground Zero, and old Art Bell shows on the radio, while watching my 4 different earthquake monitors.

The whole time having roaming national police scanner running.

All this while selling guns, tending to kiddos, doing chores, giving baths, reading books, and playing barbies and legos, Star Wars style.

What will the rest of you do?

OH, I forgot listening to the Alex Jones Radio show at www.infowars.com @ 11am, and at 7pm

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said in the previous thread....Ill be in my bathtub surrounded by pillows. One hand on my AK and the other on a bible. Listening to Sean Hannity on my emergency radio.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me, momma, Ef and his little brother are headed to the farm. The boys are out for winter break anyway and so we decided to go to the farm just to hang out. We never hang out at the farm, we are always working and when we can hunting. So,although I fully expect to drive home on the 23rd, we will be at our BOL.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me, momma, Ef and his little brother are headed to the farm. The boys are out for winter break anyway and so we decided to go to the farm just to hang out. We never hang out at the farm, we are always working and when we can hunting. So,although I fully expect to drive home on the 23rd, we will be at our BOL.

I suspect this will be the most sensible post in this thread.

Way to go!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom