Your Vote Counts.....Suckers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His word against theirs - his piece of paper means very little in the way of official evidence. Still, its interesting to say the least. If he's right, and this causes some open-book checks and balances in elections (something I think is long overdue in the age of the Internet), then bravo.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His word against theirs - his piece of paper means very little in the way of official evidence. Still, its interesting to say the least. If he's right, and this causes some open-book checks and balances in elections (something I think is long overdue in the age of the Internet), then bravo.

His word against theirs, but they never denied it. Never denied it, refused to comment on it, and said that since he wasn’t a precinct chair, that he shouldn’t have commented on it, either. Said they won’t comment until the results are certified. May have been a mistake, but still smells like 6 day old fish. And I bet we never hear another word about it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His word against theirs, but they never denied it. Never denied it, refused to comment on it, and said that since he wasn’t a precinct chair, that he shouldn’t have commented on it, either. Said they won’t comment until the results are certified. May have been a mistake, but still smells like 6 day old fish. And I bet we never hear another word about it.

Funny they have been talking about it on Foxnews all day.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm talking about when they announce the official results. That will be swept under the rug. And who the hell watches Foxnews all day?!?

I doubt it will be swept under the rug. Especially since the error went against Santorum but the other error found went for him and against Romney. Sorry but none of it was for Ron Paul.

As for watching Foxnews all day, they were talking about it this morning before I went to sleep and still talking about it this evening when I woke up.

Also something you should read,

http://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2012...counting-mistakes-in-iowa-caucus-dont-matter/

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but none of it was for Ron Paul.

That's right. And since it was squawked by a Ron Paul supporter, it's why I believe the guy is telling the truth.

As for your link, I think the guy misses the bigger point: with today's technology, how often are the results of any election skewed, and why? If a precinct with fifty-something people can have a discrepancy of around 20 votes, how accurate is any election, and who's policing it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom