Yukon Masonic Lodge Raffle - Browning BPS 12 Gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor is selling raffle tickets for his lodge and asked me for help. It's for a Browning BPS 12 gauge. Tickets are $20 each and there will be a limit of 200 tickets sold. If you're interested, let me know and I can get you a ticket.

Thanks!

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freemasonry is a false religion that says salvation comes from the acquisition of secret knowledge rather than confessing that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Freemasonry is a false religion that says salvation comes from the acquisition of secret knowledge rather than confessing that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead.

That is not an accurate statement in the least. In fact most Mason lodges in the U.S. require those in the lodge to be christian and follow the beliefs of one christian church or another. There are a few exceptions and even some lodges (one in France, I believe) does not use the "supreme being" declaration requirement and accepts athiests - much to the chagrin of other grand lodges that are christianity based.

The secrets, grips and other peculiarities of each level of mason has absolutely ZERO to do with purchasing or gaining enough "knowldedge" to get into heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom