Zeihan on the Ukraine Spring Offensive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lesser of 2 evils so I go with Ukraine. Hands down
I don’t go with either, the only country I have any allegiance for is my own.

Idc who they support as long as it’s not with my own tax $$$

We’re sending tens of billions to Ukraine meanwhile there are folks right here in the USA that need the money. Our social security system is running out of cash but we can support Ukrainian pensions. We can send billions to Ukraine but Germany won’t even do the bare minimum.

This is europes problem, yet we have to mortgage our future so that some corrupt Ukrainian oligarch can get his Dacha on the Black Sea back

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always best to side with Biden's buddies that made him and his family rich and the neocons and democrats...arresting journalists, canceling elections, banning the opposition party, banning Christianity, etc...Ukraine sounds so much like a western democracy. Sending more money and weapons to be sold on the black market sounds pretty good...the stuff Biden gave the Taliban wasn't enough.

Nobody caused us to go into Iraq and it was all fine and dandy. Do a little research on why the bear is lashing out...I was against it, but if half of that were done to us YOU would be calling for an invasion. Actions have reactions...true in a bar, true in life, true in war. Why so many conservatives supporting the failed & immoral foreign policy from Obama and Hillary that led to this mess? I'm not defending Russia, I am saying the same as Trump...there needs to be a peace deal ASAP before it gets too far out of hand and ends the USA (whether economically or worse).

This probably isn't the best explanation, but I recall this guy laid out some of it on it being "unprovoked". It is really worth watching the whole thing. If the coup wasn't engineered, you can make a good argument as to why the gen-z liberals in Ukraine wanted to modernize. But Soros and the liberal US State department under Obama was behind it all:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom