Zimmerman/Martin trial in FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am surprised that you young ones haven't said anything yet and my only source is the evil Fox News Radio. Autopsy of Trayvon Martin shows he had marijiuana (sp) in his system, and as earlier reported his knuckles were bloodied. Well, Obummer wanted a son like him so now it is a shame that Trayvon did not get to try all the drugs that Obummer tried per his auto bio. Just sayin'. Good night and good luck per ERM.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When it comes to stuff like this I try not to decide whether I think the guys guilty or not until I've heard the evidence. Because in America you are innocent until proven guilty after all. However, the more info that comes out the more it sounds as though Zimmerman legitimately was defending himself.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A lot of people have marijuana in their system, so what are you implying? That he deserved getting killed because he smoked pot?

Obummer never said he wanted a son like Trayvon Martin, rather, he said if he had a son, his son would look like Trayvon Martin.

And your right, he wont get to experience anymore drug use like Obummer, Bush or Clinton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom