• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK HK 45 USP V1 compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not here they don't

you guys are on crack

Ok, was thinking around $1,000 or so, but just checked completed sales on Gunbroker and it looks like the sweet spot for these is $850-900. I’ve been watching the SS slide ones go for $1,000-1,100. The Tactical V1 .45 goes for about $1,400.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
if your basing your prices on Gunbroker your in outerspace they are double what stuff is worth

They are really the only way to tell on a national level with mostly auction bids in order to determine true “value” to the market. It’s a nationwide marketplace. I wasn’t going by auctions not closed or those with such a high starting price that no one bid. Only bids and auctions that closed won.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
They are really the only way to tell on a national level with mostly auction bids in order to determine true “value” to the market. It’s a nationwide marketplace. I wasn’t going by auctions not closed or those with such a high starting price that no one bid. Only bids and auctions that closed won.
NO Thanks.