Ordering a Spikes lower today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
business is business... lol. you guys would rather pay more now for a lower than save some money? but back then you wouldn't pay more for a lower?

you're shooting yourselves in the foot if you're looking for a lower and dont take advantage of the low price for quality parts.

After that way they handled an order I placed with them (prior to the Nov gouging) I wouldn't order a lower from them even if I had to pay double for anyone else's lower. I never support companies with dubious business practices. :(

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The price of copper went up nearly 300%.I don't think ammo companies had much choice but now it has dropped considerably so we'll see

I'm not talking about ammo companies gouging, I'm talking about members here who bought WWB at Wal-Mart and then tried to sell it at ridiculous prices.

Same thing happened at a number of gun-stores by way of Wal-Mart managers who were buying ammo before it hit the shelves and selling it to gun-stores and pawn-shops. I know of 3 Wal-Mart managers who were fired over this and I reported one myself once someone here posted the hot line number.

All that being said, I'd still rather have more choices than less - I don't hold anything against folks who refuse to do business with these places, but I've also started thinking that if we all hold-out on these places and more and more of them go out of business, how much better off is the firearms community (especially if these places learned a lesson out of it).

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting back to the thread topic....dieseltech09 what are your build plans?

Im wanting to build a 10.5in SBR. Im thinking about using YHM parts for the upper. Like I said before I dont have alot of spare cash at the moment so Ill probably order a stripped upper as well and order what I can as the extra money is there. Im planning on getting a can for it as well.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im wanting to build a 10.5in SBR. Im thinking about using YHM parts for the upper. Like I said before I dont have alot of spare cash at the moment so Ill probably order a stripped upper as well and order what I can as the extra money is there. Im planning on getting a can for it as well.

very nice. i have a YHM upper on mine and so far it's performed flawlessly.
and get the tax stamp going soon cause it could take a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom