‘Lethal Weapon’ star Danny Glover says US should ‘abolish guns’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What an idiot. "We need to find a way to move on as a human species without guns". Wow, what a statement. He is even dumber than I had originally thought. I love the part about Martin Luther King would be campaigning to get rid of guns. Well he is dead so it doesn't matter. And so what if he was alive and doing that. It wouldn't be any different than Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton doing it. On another note, why do some blacks call themselves African Americans? I wasn't aware that they were from Africa? A good friend of mine said once that he is black, he ain't from Africa.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Thrice39ca6f68deba5d11debca08cde3dda1d.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical Hollywood hypocrisy. Make a lot of action movies where guns are glorified, and then piss and moan about how evil guns are.

Just like Stallone.

Like I say; typical Hollywood hypocrite.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Video at source

I couldn't watch the video. After just a minute or so of his babbling and not understanding what he was trying to say I gave up. He's not nearly so eloquent without a script.
I am so turned off from watching these "action" movies anymore, (except maybe Mel Gibson and Bruce Willis)...because I know the person playing it is a screaming left wing radical elitist goose stepping fascist who would take away my rights in a heartbeat.

:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom