01/15/2011 Pro Am @ USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weak... I hate having these matches on Saturday... I hope with the new additions to our department, I can get my old shift back, which will mean I'll be free on weekends!

Can someone confirm, is the next USSA USPSA match the 22nd or the 29th?

Uspsa will be on the 22nd. and the rifle match will be the 23rd.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there in all my unprepared glory. I got invited up by a friend who's a member and I have to dip my big toe into competitions at some point. So if you see a big guy that keeps dropping his magazines since hasn't practice reloading in a hurry and pulling up his pants since he doesn't have a decent holster belt, just wave, its me.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell yes! Just confirmed, I'm officially ill tomorrow. I told my Lt. that I had "competition shooting fever" and that I would be sick! See you guys in the morning!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome match! Can't wait till next week :D I think I'm officially hooked... I'm down to approximately 250 rounds of ammo, I need to buy more. Someone needs to sponsor my addiction!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a TON of fun!!! Great match, great people, that says it all! Thanks to all who set it up! I'm definitley going to all the matches I can now!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it was a blast. I appreciate everyone who put it on.

That was a TON of fun!!! Great match, great people, that says it all! Thanks to all who set it up! I'm definitley going to all the matches I can now!

Glad you guys enjoyed it! You two should try to attend the USPSA match next weekend!