06/26/2011 USSA Rifle Match!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The match was great! the only thing I would change would be some addition of shade! and that doesn't even need to be handled by the range, I bet we could find 5 shooters willing to bring one from the garage and set them up on the stages.

Shade would have been nice but with the wind like it was it woulda taken four people to hold down a shade cover.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was hot but fun! I look like a freakin lobster even with the sunscreen.

The 360 range stage was very fun, I liked all the running and gunning that was involved in this match versus just using cover. Sucks the last stage got tossed but oh well SH.

The only thing I would have liked different would have been the grounding of pistols versus holstering but I understand the reason why it was required. And the fact that slings were not used. Would have been nice to do some slung rifle to secondary transitions but I understand not everybody has a sling and holster.

Definitely Liked the pistol stuff mixed in versus all rifle. Looking forward to next months match with my mossberg. I just wish these were twice monthly! I am a very impatient person.

Josh, did you get your barrel tightened down? I have a wrench if you need it.

Matt.
The barrel nut is tight, the alignment notch in the upper is too wide.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im pretty happy with my finishing as well, considering this was my 1st match at USSA and I was shooting my 1st match with my new 1x4 optic!

Latest posts

Top Bottom