06/26/2011 USSA Rifle Match!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The match was great! the only thing I would change would be some addition of shade! and that doesn't even need to be handled by the range, I bet we could find 5 shooters willing to bring one from the garage and set them up on the stages.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was hot but fun! I look like a freakin lobster even with the sunscreen.

The 360 range stage was very fun, I liked all the running and gunning that was involved in this match versus just using cover. Sucks the last stage got tossed but oh well SH.

The only thing I would have liked different would have been the grounding of pistols versus holstering but I understand the reason why it was required. And the fact that slings were not used. Would have been nice to do some slung rifle to secondary transitions but I understand not everybody has a sling and holster.

Definitely Liked the pistol stuff mixed in versus all rifle. Looking forward to next months match with my mossberg. I just wish these were twice monthly! I am a very impatient person.

Josh, did you get your barrel tightened down? I have a wrench if you need it.

Matt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom