1000 yds with a 223 is being-done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black powder muzzle loaders have been shooting 1000 yards for over 10 decades.
Lot of 1000 yard shooting matches.
One day I will put up some 600-???? yard targets (large cardboard) and see what my groups look like with the 55gr V-Max.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm blessed here in Tulsa that my friend, who's place is a little less than one click away downhill, lets me shoot armadillos in his yard with my 1:14 twist AR using hand swaged 145 grain 223 hollow base beaver point bullets, but only when it's approaching dusk. I have to do it suppressed so not to startle the neighbor's blue-faced, six-toed sloth. He pees on the couch and my neighbor gets a little riled.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm blessed here in Tulsa that my friend, who's place is a little less than one click away downhill, lets me shoot armadillos in his yard with my 1:14 twist AR using hand swaged 145 grain 223 hollow base beaver point bullets, but only when it's approaching dusk. I have to do it suppressed so not to startle the neighbor's blue-faced, six-toed sloth. He pees on the couch and my neighbor gets a little riled.
Head shots, right?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess we should immediately ban you for your troll post now according to some?

Latest posts

Top Bottom