10mm S&W M&P 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock 20 and its awesome. Nothing wrong with a 10 mm in Polymer frame
My G20 is now fitted with a 6" aftermarket barrell and a RMR red dot that I take when hog hunting. Very satisfying accuracy and quick to get on target. Usually take only 1 round of 180Gr either lead hard cast or copper plated Berry's over Blue Dot to harvest a 2-300# Boar if you place the shot in the cranium cavity or just behind and low...

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody needs to get one of these and bring it to an Eat N Shoot, so the fellow members can
Drool all over it
Rack the slide 500 times
Fire off a few rounds.

(Just kidding, about the first two items on the list.) :D

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My G20 is now fitted with a 6" aftermarket barrell and a RMR red dot that I take when hog hunting. Very satisfying accuracy and quick to get on target. Usually take only 1 round of 180Gr either lead hard cast or copper plated Berry's over Blue Dot to harvest a 2-300# Boar if you place the shot in the cranium cavity or just behind and low...
Kkm here also

farpoint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to sell my Glock 20s. The wife cant handle the size with her small hands and shes been wanting a 10mm of her own. Just waiting for a video comparison of the S&W to the Springfield and one for a hands on comparison to the Springfield. Id prefer having two of the same pistol.
Not a Glock fan anyway.