11 year old shoots man who stabbed her mom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt see this posted but I think this is a good story.
http://kfor.com/2014/09/24/okc-police-child-calls-911-saying-mother-was-stabbed/

OKLAHOMA CITY – A woman is stabbed by her ex-boyfriend and her 11-year-old daughter comes to the rescue, according to police.

An Oklahoma City man is hospitalized after being shot multiple times by the 11-year-old girl.

Police say the suspect attacked and stabbed the girl’s mother inside the victim’s home near SE 89th and Bryant.

After being shot, the suspect ran outside of the home but didn’t get far.

The wounded suspect collapsed in the street and police took him into custody.

The home’s back door is still smashed after the man broke inside and began stabbing his ex-girlfriend.

“He stabbed her in the eye, neck and the chest,” said neighbor Carolyn Marsee.

Seeing the violent assault, neighbors say the victim’s 11-year-old daughter grabbed a gun and shot the attacker multiple times inside the home.

“What she did, the 11-year-old, was amazing,” said Shiree Marsee.

After the shooting police rushed Leonardo Henry, 25, to the hospital and will soon book him into the Oklahoma County jail.*

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is working, with others, on the CPS side of the investigation and apparently this man had been sexually abusing not just his three kids but the mom's 11 yr old for some time. She had two kids, and he had three. In fact, him and his proclivities are the reason that the 11 yr old girl knew where the gun was to begin with. Oh and according to the police report he was held at gunpoint inside the home until police arrived.

Latest posts

Top Bottom